Hola! Como estaz ?
I hope everyone's fine!!
Excuse my language and construction of phrases. Really, I am not a professional in english, so please pardon me :)
Truth be told, I am not a frequent updater of my blog, so expect me to pop in and out all the time! Haha!
However, just to be fair to you, I can promise you that my posts will not really be the things I do in life, rather something that I feel come across and feel the need to express and share my opinions, so believe me, that everything I type out here can be or might not be happening to me. Instead it could be something I read or just thought of randomly at some random place and random time.
Even so, it would be best if you follow these instructions for those reading my posts:
1. Read and comprehend what I have to say
2. It is just my opinion so don't take it too hard(to those who may feel hurt regarding to a certain post)
3. Do not ( i repeat, DO NOT) think that I am right and therefore would like to follow my advices.
4. I am only human, I am allowed to make mistakes, right?
So once more, I really hope that all that reads my blog, please, this is just something for you to think about, not for you to follow and blame me later for all the things that I have said here. Oh, and yes, there will be times when I may seem mad,(just ignore me) I need some place to let it all out so yeah, bear with me okayy:)
Alrighty then, I guess that's all I have to say for now. If there is more I'll add it as I go by :P
p.s. thanks for reading my crap !! haha
The dancer on the floor
- kayelynn
- Of family, friends, love, hurt, happiness, life, a million pieces, me, you and the dance floor -it's time to dance.-
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment