The dancer on the floor
- kayelynn
- Of family, friends, love, hurt, happiness, life, a million pieces, me, you and the dance floor -it's time to dance.-
Friday, September 4, 2009
Few, but Sweet
I wished i didn't have to see your face. The sight of you brought up a million and one emotions, some I wanted to feel and others, not very much. When I saw you today, I tried to cover up all emotions and thoughts, I wanted to forget you. But then I realized, the only way for me to do that is to not see you anymore. This is not possible. We go to the same place everyday. Soon, very soon, I might not have to see you at all, that is probably the most exciting news you've ever heard isn't it? When I see your friendly face talking and having fun, it makes me want to cry, but I hold it in, I know very well that I'm over you, so why do I get this emotions then? I wished I didn't love you before then at least I'd have that feeling I had with you before. You being so sweet, kind, and gentle. You being my friend, why did I have to go and spoil it? But then again I can't blame myself, because if I didn't do what I did then I'd never had experienced that fuzzy feeling when I saw you walking towards me, or how my heart would melt everytime they made fun of us but u didn't bother, or maybe that time when every movement you made made me feel as if you had eyes only for me. I think I was hallucinating, cause how's it possible that I felt that when now that I know you never really meant that. Sometimes if you took the chance and look at me you'd notice that I have on a small and silly smile, that must have been when I thought of you asking me questions about my love life, acting all interested in it, or how you made me laugh as you teased me like I was your sister or how you just used to be you. I know that now I feel upset and wished I hadn't done what I did, but I'm glad, in fact totally loving the fact that these few but sweet memories we had will always be kept in my heart. Whereas to you, I wouldn't be so sure about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment