The dancer on the floor

My photo
Of family, friends, love, hurt, happiness, life, a million pieces, me, you and the dance floor -it's time to dance.-

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

There Are These Moments : i'm your conversations?

Basically, it amazes me that I am part of your conversations with your friends.. Like that time when we were just friends and I was starting to hang out with your friends, you told them that I don't really know how to speak Mandarin, which is funny because you know, it feels weird that I was part of a conversation before.
Then that day, once again, I was talking to your friend and she told me that you were telling her that I played the piano. Made me think once again, am i part of some of your conversations? Do you speak of me because you think of me? That's a nice thought really, makes me feel as if I am special. Am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment