The dancer on the floor
- kayelynn
- Of family, friends, love, hurt, happiness, life, a million pieces, me, you and the dance floor -it's time to dance.-
Sunday, November 7, 2010
There Are These Moments : test
Still remember the day when we sat for that test? It was the night before when we were playing around and I was just jokingly asking if I could sit with you so that I may copy. At that time I really was jus playing around because I knew that there was no chance for us. Little did I know it actually came true, still shocks me until now whenever I think back. I can remember that day very clearly, how you were so kind and caring for me, really made me feel like I was the only one receiving such treatment. It all started when we all were entering the hall, before that you reminded me once more to go into the hall with you, and true to your word you actually waited for me to enter the hall together, searched for a place with your friends, and when we thought that we had to skip a spot, you actually sat with me a row behind your friends, you could always not bother about me right? Then seeing as nobody followed the rule of the hall, you asked if I wanted to sit with your friends, there were no objections so we went ahead. But if we were to sit there without adjustments, we would have been separated, so when you asked your friend to move to the left, leaving 2 spaces available side-by-side, I was shocked that you cared so much to even bother asking you friend to move a seat just so we could sit together. Then during the whole test, you were so kind and you checked up on me, making sure that I was okay, and even helping me towards the end. Such a happy day, one that I'll always remember.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment