So for starters, this may sound totally freakish and weird but I dreamt of you once, totally random, it wasn't one of those fantasies that I would usually imagine up in my head, this one, it actually felt like I was really dreaming. So the first (or maybe even the second, if the first time I saw you was the one where you sat a few seats in front of me) time that I saw you was at that event, and after that night, I really was hoping against all odds that I'd be able to see you again, but I knew that this was not a small town, we could very well not have seen each other again. But a girl can hope right. So off to bed i went that night and i dreamt of something so meaningful to me. Out of all wonderful places I do not have a single idea why it would have been this place, which if I was not mistaken was a karaoke place or something of that sort whereby it was my special day (most probably birthday) and you were about to dedicate a song to me. And much to my surprise, of all songs, 'you' chose 唯一. I remembered feeling so touched and special that someone like you, you know that it means so much to me when you say that I am your one and only. That was when I knew that this song was sort of ours. But of course, only in my dreams.
Never did I expect you to do what you did a few weeks later. We were just hanging out, and you were checking out my songs, and that as we were scrolling through, you decided to pick 唯一 and you said in a joking manner that you were the composer of that song. So why of all songs did you pick that one? Especially as it was the one that I had a 'relationship' with, if I could put it that way(haha). Hmm, I still wonder really, maybe someday you can tell me, whether it was unintentional, and what you did was in fact fate trying to tell us that maybe in this crazy world of ours, that this could actually mean something, a possibility.

No comments:
Post a Comment