The dancer on the floor

My photo
Of family, friends, love, hurt, happiness, life, a million pieces, me, you and the dance floor -it's time to dance.-

Saturday, July 17, 2010

It takes time.

To feel this way, I bet that everyone has gone through what I'm going through one way or another before. At times I can't help but wish that I wasn't so far away, away from my home, my bed, my family, my friends, my life. To see what goes on on the other side is like looking at the television where one can only wish to be there but never actually being able to make it. I know that everything I say or do when I am here, feeling this way would only get feedbacks that goes like it's okay, it's gonna be fine. But deep down, I just wish that there was someone out there that can just tell me they know what I'm going through, and just hold me tight and make everything alright.
At times it feels like everything is gonna be okay. I can get through this and I'm going to make it. But sometimes I wish that I didn't have to do this, I wanna go home and be trapped in that nice sense of comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment